Saturday, August 20, 2011

anniversary + little things

on the 18th tim and i celebrated four years of being mr. and mrs. tim did a wonderful job of surprising me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from sprout along with the vase i had admired the day before. he always gives me the most gorgeous flowers. over dinner we discussed how this was to be our last anniversary as a family of two.
speaking of bobo #3, the little handmade bear i ordered for him in may finally arrived. i also got his jambo tshirt so he can support his future friend arthur! tim and i are hoping to meet our son any day now.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. My husband and I just got accepted with an agency to bring home 2 from uganda. We are working on our homestudy now and are so excited. Arthur's mama referred me to your blog and I can't wait to follow your journey. Rachel at www.equipoleos.com

    ReplyDelete